We offer a “one-stop solution” for network operators and OEMs by providing a single point of contact (SPOC) for global network support issues…
Indigo-Belcom currently provides 24x7x365 maintenance and support to UK and International Network Service Providers, in addition to network equipment manufacturers. All activities are co-ordinated from our Network Operations Centre (NOC) based in Caldicot, South Wales.
Our Maintenance and Support services include:
- 24x7x365 engineer dispatch with consumable kits
- 2hr/4hr/next business day response to site
- Full spares management and dispatch
- Restoration and fix times
- Network testing (from 2Meg to 100Gig)
- Preventative maintenance programmes
- Intervention reporting
- Monthly reporting and trend analysis
Our maintenance and support services can be tailored to meet bespoke requirements depending on the nature of services and equipment type. The Multi-Vendor expertise and experience of our maintenance teams means network/equipment issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
All interventions by Indigo-Belcom’s field service engineers are recorded electronically identifying the nature of the fault, times of every activity on site and details of any spares used. Fault reports are then produced on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for the purpose of analysis and review.