Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 40 hours a week / on call rota
Grade / rate of pay: TBC
The Field Engineer will support best in class engineering infrastructure and technical services to customers and end clients through teams with competent and qualitative skill sets.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
The Field Engineer will be expected to provide field Deployment & First Line Maintenance support to a varied customer base. Day to day tasks will involve new build deployment activities and/or responding to maintenance calls within SLA, fault finding and hardware replacement with TAC assistance.
He/she will also provide support in technical competence, observing Indigo-Belcom’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) standards.
Principle accountabilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To support the company by carrying out installation and commissioning duties in both a project and maintenance environment.
- To provide First Line Maintenance support for Indigo-Belcom to the current customer base.
- Respond to all interventions in a timely manner, ensuring as far as reasonably possible that all SLA’s are met.
- Provide OOH on-call cover as required by agreed on-call rota.
- Provide the Indigo-Belcom NOC / Project team with regular up-to-date information on progress of intervention.
- Provide Line Manager and relevant Project Managers with feedback regarding on-site issues.
- Complete and submit all paperwork and documentation within SLA
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com